Media & Press Kit
- For press inquiries regarding Mimi’s nonfiction books, please contact the Marketing and Publicity department at Pen and Sword Books.
For fiction sales/subsidiary rights inquiries, please contact Sarah Hershman at Hershman Rights Management.
- For all other inquiries, please contact Mimi Matthews.
*Please Note: MimiMatthews.com does not accept unsolicited guest posts.
USA Today bestselling author Mimi Matthews writes both historical nonfiction and award-winning proper Victorian romances. Her novels have received starred reviews in Library Journal, Publishers Weekly, and Kirkus, and her articles have been featured on the Victorian Web, the Journal of Victorian Culture, and in syndication at BUST Magazine. In her other life, Mimi is an attorney. She resides in California with her family, which includes a retired Andalusian dressage horse, a Sheltie, and two Siamese cats.
- Latest Nonfiction Press Release: A Victorian Lady’s Guide to Fashion and Beauty
- USA Today: Interview with Mimi Matthews
- USA Today: Down & Dirty Interview with Mimi Matthews
- NetGalley: Cover Reveal and Interview with Mimi Matthews
- InD’Tale Magazine: Featured Interview with Mimi Matthews
- All About History Magazine: Author Q&A with Mimi Matthews
- Relz Reviewz: Bookchat with Mimi Matthews
- Passages to the Past: Interview with Mimi Matthews
- C. P. Lesley: Interview with Mimi Matthews
- Rakes and Rascals: In the Spotlight Interview with Mimi Matthews
- Pam Lecky: A Conversation with Author Mimi Matthews
- Eli’s Novel Reviews: Interview with Mimi Matthews