Media & Press Kit
For inquiries regarding Mimi’s Belles of London series, please contact Brittanie Black at Penguin Random House.
For inquiries regarding Mimi’s nonfiction books, please contact the Marketing and Publicity department at Pen and Sword Books.
For indie fiction sales/subsidiary rights inquiries, please contact Mimi’s literary agent, Sarah Hershman at Hershman Rights Management
For all other inquiries, please contact Mimi Matthews.
*Please Note: MimiMatthews.com does not accept unsolicited guest posts.
USA Today bestselling author Mimi Matthews writes both historical nonfiction and award-winning proper historical romances, including Fair as a Star, a Library Journal Best Romance of 2020; Gentleman Jim, a Kirkus Best Indie Romance of 2020; and The Work of Art, winner of the 2020 HOLT Medallion. Mimi’s novels have received starred reviews in Library Journal, Publishers Weekly, and Kirkus, and her articles have been featured on the Victorian Web, the Journal of Victorian Culture, and in syndication at BUST Magazine. In her other life, Mimi is an attorney. She resides in California with her family, which includes a retired Andalusian dressage horse, a Sheltie, and two Siamese cats.
- Latest Nonfiction Book Cover: A Victorian Lady’s Guide to Fashion and Beauty
- A Star Is Born: Publishers Weekly Talks with Mimi Matthews
- Barnes & Noble: 20 Questions Interview with Mimi Matthews
- USA Today: Interview with Mimi Matthews
- USA Today: Down & Dirty Interview with Mimi Matthews
- NetGalley: John Eyre Cover Reveal and Interview with Mimi Matthews
- NetGalley: Fair as a Star Cover Reveal and Interview with Mimi Matthews
- InD’Tale Magazine: Featured Interview with Mimi Matthews
- Fresh Fiction: Mimi Matthews | 20 Questions
- All About History Magazine: Author Q&A with Mimi Matthews
- Relz Reviewz: Bookchat with Mimi Matthews
- Joys of Binge Reading Podcast: Interview with Mimi Matthews
- Passages to the Past: Interview with Mimi Matthews
- C.P. Lesley: Interview with Mimi Matthews
- Rakes and Rascals: In the Spotlight Interview with Mimi Matthews
- Pam Lecky: A Conversation with Author Mimi Matthews
- Eli’s Novel Reviews: Interview with Mimi Matthews