An Anniversary and a Milestone

Dear Readers,

This month marks two years since my debut Victorian romance The Lost Letter was released in September 2017. Since then, I’ve released five more historical romance novels. I learned this week that, altogether, those six novels have sold more than 110,000 eBook copies!!

*Note: That figure doesn’t include audiobooks, paperbacks, Kindle Unlimited page reads, or non-fiction book sales. It’s just pure historical romance eBook sales.

I know there are many authors who have sold more books, and quicker, but for me, this is a huge milestone. I’m so very humbled, and so very grateful to all of you, my readers, for sticking with me on this journey. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I hope that, going forward, I’ll continue to write stories you will all enjoy reading.

AVAILABLE NOW

The Matrimonial Advertisement
Parish Orphans of Devon, Book 1

England, 1859. When ex-army captain Justin Thornhill places an advertisement for a wife, the mysterious lady who appears on his doorstep isn’t quite what he was expecting.
Find out more or Read an Excerpt

Order Today

ebook: $3.99 / paperback: $16.99 / audiobook: $21.99

Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | Apple | GooglePlay

Praise for The Matrimonial Advertisement

“For this impressive Victorian romance, Matthews crafts a tale that sparkles with chemistry and impresses with strong character development… an excellent series launch that will appeal to fans of Loretta Chase and Stephanie Laurens.” -Publishers Weekly

“Matthews’ series opener is a guilty pleasure, brimming with beautiful people, damsels in distress, and an abundance of testosterone…It’s a well-written and engaging story that’s more than just a romance.” -Kirkus Reviews

“Matthews has a knack for creating slow-building chemistry and an intriguing plot with a social history twist.” -Library Journal

“An intriguing plot and a haunting setting leaves the reader immersed in this impressive series launch.” -Barnes & Noble (20 Favorite Indie Books of 2018)

“I savored every word of this wonderful historical romance and didn’t want it to end.” -Jane Porter, NYT and USA Today bestselling author

“A heart-rending Gothic love story…The hero has the dark past of Mr. Rochester and the tightly leashed emotion of Mr. Darcy, but is a true romantic hero in every sense of the word. The historical atmosphere is top-notch, as is the writing. I loved it!” -Caroline Linden, USA Today bestselling author

“A highly enjoyable Victorian-sensation style romance…I enjoyed every minute of this warm, charming book.” -KJ Charles, editor and RITA-nominated author

You can also connect with Mimi on Facebook and Twitter.

Sarah Waldock
Sarah Waldock

Congratulations

Lucy Paquette
Lucy Paquette
1 year ago

Mimi, congratulations! I’m very happy for you!

Victoria Ferrera
Victoria Ferrera
1 year ago

Congratulations! I’ve enjoyed them all!

Jenny Haddon
Jenny Haddon
1 year ago

Many congratulations, very well-deserved. I love your books and am much looking forward to reading the new one.

Vickie
Vickie
1 year ago

Congratulations Mimi on this accomplishment. Each of your books were beautifully written

C. Lee
C. Lee
1 year ago

This is an awesome accomplishment! Looking forward to everything you write, because you are so talented the characters you create really live and breathe. Thanks for the hours of great reading!

Erica
Erica
1 year ago

Well done Mimi 😙 I have loved your books and check regularley for any new ones. You’re up there with my other top go to authors.

Gina Henderson
Gina Henderson
1 year ago

Congratulations to you! I enjoy your books very much and hope you continue to write many more!

Anne
Anne
1 year ago

Congratulations,Mimi! As far as I’m concerned, you shot out of a cannon and are still streaking for the stratosphere! 🚀 Six successful novels in 2 years? Just writing that much is amazing. Plus all those sales!😳 There’s many who like paper back and many who like listening to books. The e-sales are but a fraction. You made a name for yourself from the get go! You rock!😁😍😄

Patti
Patti
1 year ago

Congratulations! I recommend your books whenever I have the opportunity. Both of my daughters and my mom are fans, as well. Thanks for writing such beautiful, interesting, and detailed stories.

Diaane
Diaane
1 year ago

All your books are on my re-read shelf. Can hardly wait for the new Orphans of the S
Storm.

Lydia
Lydia

Congratulations! How exciting.

Suzannah Clark
Suzannah Clark
1 year ago

congratulations Mimi! You are such a talented author. I am so lucky to have discovered your work. May this next year be even better than the last.

Elaine Jeremiah
Elaine Jeremiah
1 year ago

That’s amazing! Congratulations. Clearly your hard work has paid off.

Carole in Canada
Carole in Canada
1 year ago

Congratulations and thank you for the many hours of sheer bliss!

Jo Turner
Jo Turner

How exciting… must be SO gratifying… massive congratulations, Mimi! XX

desiree call
desiree call
1 year ago

Congratulations! This is something to celebrate for sure. I’m so glad you have plans to continue to write. You know how to draw in a reader from the first few pages. I’ve loved every book.

Joyce
Joyce
1 year ago

I really enjoy your books!

Vânia Carvalho
Vânia Carvalho

Congratulations! 😊
I haven’t read all the books yet, but I loved the ones I’ve read so far!
Thank you so much for the wonderful stories that stayed in my heart long after I read them!

wendy Robinson
wendy Robinson
1 year ago

That is truly wonderful. Best wishes to you