The Work of Art Cover Reveal

Today, I’m thrilled to reveal the cover for my new historical romance novel, The Work of Art! This is one of my favorite book covers so far. It features a lovely lady (who looks very much like the heroine of my story), garbed in a Regency era dress and spencer, set against the backdrop of the English countryside. It was designed by James Egan.

I wrote The Work of Art long before all of my other historical romances. It’s the favorite of several of my beta readers—and my mom. Over the last two years, as my other novels have been published, they’ve often asked “but what about The Work of Art?” This year, I decided to revise the story and send it off to my editor. Several rounds of revisions later, it’s finally ready to meet the world. You can read the entire first chapter HERE.

The Work of Art will be out on July 23, 2019 in eBook and paperback, with audiobook to follow. The eBook is now available for pre-order at the discounted price of $2.99. The price will go up closer to release. Don’t forget to add it to your Goodreads TBR list!

The Work of Art
A Regency Romance

A sweet Regency romance featuring a wounded Peninsular War hero, a tender-hearted heroine with heterochromia, a dangerous duke, and dogs—lots of dogs.

Find out More or Read an Excerpt

PRE-ORDER TODAY
eBook: $2.99
Amazon Barnes & Noble | Kobo iBooks

You can also connect with Mimi on Facebook and Twitter.

Sarah Waldock
Sarah Waldock
2 years ago

Sounds fun!

Jessie Clever
Jessie Clever
2 years ago

Gorgeous cover!

Christina Boyd
Christina Boyd
2 years ago

Gorgeous—it’s a great read! Thanks for the advance copy!

Anne Lloyd
Anne Lloyd
2 years ago

Wow! Heretofore ,while covers were handsome, your heroines faces were often obscured, this one is looking at us point blank and is very compelling! Congratulations, Mimi! 😍

Laurel Etzwiler
Laurel Etzwiler
2 years ago

Absolutely love the book cover. Very nice

Vickie
Vickie
2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful – can’t wait to read!

Carole in Canada
Carole in Canada
2 years ago

Beautiful cover! I am so ‘hooked’ after that excerpt! Off to pre-order!

Pam
Pam
2 years ago

The cover is beautiful! I’ve preordered and can’t wait to read.

Christie Stratos